Borsenkow Andrej <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> José Romildo Malaquias wrote:
>
> > I have started installation using hd.img burned to a floppy and at
> > about one third of the package copying to hard disk, the installer
> > could not continue, failing to install all following packages.

[...]

> No, this thread belongs to cooker. It is damned f*** shit that was
> reported over and over again and was never fixed. You can't change medium
> when you install from images. Just browse cooker archive and see how many
> times it was reported.

Yes -> it needs a few changes in the installer and we always found that
this feature was mostly useful as a "temporary" solution when you don't
want to mirror the install (traditional hd.img usage) or burn CD's, so no
one was motivated to add the feature.

--
Guillaume Cottenceau - http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/