On Sunday 21 Oct 2001 19:21, Borsenkow Andrej wrote:
> On ðÎÄ, 2001-10-01 at 09:02, Borsenkow Andrej wrote:
> > > I don't understand that.  When you run sensors in a console, does
> > > that display the values?  If not, look at /etc/sensors.conf (I
> > > think it's called).
> >
> > Now, come on, it is not a newbie list. If you do not believe I can
> > send you a screenshot. But if so many people have the same problem I
> > guess it is real (I have ASUS board as well BTW. May be gkrellm has
> > problems with ASUS sensor?) . Wish somebody from Mandrake would get a
> > look. I know I can rebuild it and it may even fix it but I hate to
> > compile things that are included in distro.
>
> It turned out, in sensors config pane you have to enter "cpu" and "mb"
> in *lower case* even if they are *upper case* by default. Now it really
> shows things.
>
> cheers
>
> -andrej

Glad to hear it works now.  I only show CPU temperature and fan now
(69.4œC and 6553 r/min currently).  I gave up trying to adjust the
formulae and offsets to accurately reflect the values given by the BIOS.

Regards,
Peter
--
Peter Ruskin, Wrexham, Wales.                  rm -rf /bin/laden
Registered Linux User No. 219434 ( see http://counter.li.org/ ).