Ainsi parlait Brian J. Murrell :
> > If true, i'll have
> > to disable it for more portability.
>
> Oh no.  Please don't.  I wasn't comlaining about it being there,
> but concerned that it was not.  I use avifile to encode and need all
> the help I can get.
As a mandrake package should work on any pentium-class machine, any other
optimisation break this policy. For multimedia application, this is a major
drawback, so i'm not sure about this issue. Enable it at the only exception,
or disable it and tell user to rebuild from source package ?

What is sure, however, is that i've used the second way for mplayer package,
so i should at least be consistant with myself :-)
--
Guillaume Rousse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
GPG key http://lis.snv.jussieu.fr/~rousse/gpgkey.html