le jeu 15-11-2001 à 18:22, Guillaume Rousse a écrit :

> > > true, I wonder why this module is not in 3rdparty.
> > > Picture it : Mandrake the first distro that support H+/dxr3 ( config it
> > > at install ). I will then plug my H+ again.
> If it's just a configure option, i can safely rebuild PLF xine package with
> it.

what are you expecting ? would you mind doing it ?
But i was talking about the fact to find this module in kernel mandrake
package.

> > just another request : build xine with CSS and menu support enable so
> > that we just have to download on our own libdvdcss to read encrypt DVD.
> > As it is just enable a support but not provide binary, i don't think
> > that were will have a problem.
> Then rpm will automaticaly add a libdvdcss requirement on xine rpm, making
> the use of --nodeps flag mandatory for those not whishing to use it :-( I
> prefere current situation.

You can set your own requires ?
or what about a ghost file/package ?
I've heard of this somewhere but I don't know where ...

--
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/linux_wizard/index.html
-