Ainsi parlait Fabrice FACORAT :

> > If it's just a configure option, i can safely rebuild PLF xine package
> > with it.
>
> what are you expecting ? would you mind doing it ?
> But i was talking about the fact to find this module in kernel mandrake
> package.
I thought it was only a configure switch for xine :-( Unfortunatly, it
requires the kernel module for building.

> > > just another request : build xine with CSS and menu support enable so
> > > that we just have to download on our own libdvdcss to read encrypt DVD.
> > > As it is just enable a support but not provide binary, i don't think
> > > that were will have a problem.
> >
> > Then rpm will automaticaly add a libdvdcss requirement on xine rpm,
> > making the use of --nodeps flag mandatory for those not whishing to use
> > it :-( I prefere current situation.
>
> You can set your own requires ?
> or what about a ghost file/package ?
> I've heard of this somewhere but I don't know where ...
I can provide explicit requires, but not prevent implicit ones. Spec helper
adds evry library needed by a binary to a package requirements.
The ghost option concerns files, not requirements.
--
Guillaume Rousse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
GPG key http://lis.snv.jussieu.fr/~rousse/gpgkey.html