On the Jorg advice I fix one bug (weel, override a rpmtools bug to be more precise) and
add sources rpms handling in auto mode.

* the rpmtools bug is that generating hdlists segfault when sources rpms are included,
just check that the packages are not src.rpm (but this is not correct since a rpm could
have a non formatted name).

* the srpms handling is activated with the -s flag, for example:
  mkcd2 --verbose -t ./ -a -c 3 -s /c/cooker/ /c/SRPMS/ /c/contrib/SRPMS/

will generate 3 CDs with /Mandrake/SRPMS in each of them.

My choice is to separate each disc into RPMs and SRPMs, so that in
full automated mode (when no CD number limitation is specified), an
optimal number of CDs is produced), but this lead to have RPMs on all
CDs, and a better choice would have been to generate separated RPMS
and SRPMS CDs (I may add this option if needed/asked)

--
Warly