Richard Chase wrote:

> Warly wrote:
>
> > "Richard Chase" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> >
> > > The argument list given in the mkcds script could be more descriptive.
> > > What have I done wrong?
> >
> > OK this should be fixed now, I included in misc all the necessary for
> > mkcd2 to work in standalone.
> >
> > --
> > Warly
>
> I tried to use mkcd2 with the -a option and the directory .../cooker/ but I got the
>errors:
>
> mkisofs: No space left on device. Unable to open disc image file
> ERROR: disc 2 is too small (2048 < ARRAY(0x823f314) (new disc size 1361997952)
> ERROR: disc 3 is too small (2048 < ARRAY(0x823f314) (new disc size 1361997952)
>
> --Rich

At present, whether I run mkcds or mkcd2, I get 3 iso's of proper size.
The only thing wrong is CD1 lacks basesystem files and doesn't boot. CD1
contains Mandrake directory and version only. In the /Mandrake, the
/mdkinst is missing completely. When building the iso's, I see the error
for basesystem files, but have been unable to capture the actual text so
far. I tried the configuration from Alexander Skwar, but no help and no
logs. I'll try Warly's new version to see if there is a difference. BTW,
KDE in 8.1 has always shown iso's as text files.

---
Spence