Would seem so as it's not a problem in the latest release.

Han wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]">
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
Was not my intention to be mean so I'm sorry if it seemed so.  I know
developers put in a staggering amount of time into app development,
most times without even a thank you for their trouble. I appreciate
ALL work being done on Linux and Open Source in General but as I said,
some developers want to hear from you more than others, which is their
right.

Let's get a bit more practical. Has a patch been released yet to fix
this problem?

Groetjes, Han.