Borsenkow Andrej <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I have been told to not use capitals; but sometimes I really want to
> yell :( The reason is known, the fix should be easy, the bug is reported
> years ago and nothing happens.
>
> Gc, please, could you find somebody who is responsible for gtk and can
> fix this "fix"? I am sorry to bother you but at least I know that you
> care ...

I do want to fix if possible but I didn't follow this problem --
do you want me to write the fix or do you already know/wrote it?

David Odin no longer works for us, that's why he'll not fix it
:-).

Though -- have you contacted new gtk+ maintainer about that
problem?

--
Guillaume Cottenceau - http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/