i am actually relieved to hear that it isn't me! though sorry for the others
affected obviously :-)
to double check: the reason i have a local copy of cooker and don't specify a
hdlist is in order to have urpmi put the rpms in .../RPMS2 in its database -
will this still not happen if i specify the hdlist when running
urpmi.addmedia?

bascule