On Mondayen den 14 January 2002 15.00, Neuromancer wrote:

I understand your question mark - I thought that your remarks  were about
patches applied by Mdk, that changed the implimentation of devfs. That is to
say another devfs than that used by the other distributions.

Thanks for clearing up my fog.
guran

--
Mandrake Linux 8.2 Cooker kernel-2.4.17.2mdk-1-1mdk version:2002-01-13-07:19