On Sat, Jan 19, 2002 at 02:00:41PM -0500, Neuromancer wrote:
> Thus spake Geoffrey Lee about Life, the Universe, and Everything:
> | Name        : mutt                         Relocations: (not relocateable)
> | Version     : 1.3.25i                           Vendor: MandrakeSoft
> | Release     : 3mdk                          Build Date: Sat Jan 19 14:34:34 2002
> | --=-=-=
> | * Sat Jan 19 2002 Geoffrey Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 1.3.25i-3mdk
> | - Compile mutt with slang, it doesn't show up on the rxvt terminal properly,
> |   I'm not sure why it doesn't work with ncurses but it works with slang.
>
> What was the problem?  I hadn't noticed anything here.  I use mutt in an aterm
> occasionally, and it's based on rxvt...

Donno, but after my XFree86 upgrade they didn't seem to like each other.

Btw what XFree86 version do you run? Try the latest cooker and see if you
can reproduce this bug with mutt 1.3.25i-2mdk? (or if you have 3mdk already
try recompiling by removing --with-slang in ./configure)

There are others who have been able to re-produce this bug as well.

        -- Geoff.