On Sat, Jan 19, 2002 at 08:37:49PM +0100, andre wrote:
> Elm has the same problem. It works fine in Konsole but in a rxvt you
> can't use the arrows after you have read an email containing html

If this is true it's not a mutt problem.  It's either an rxvt or a
ncurses problem.  More than likely you have a bad termcap file because
ncurses is more picky about that than slang.

--
Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://ben.reser.org

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.
"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live in such times. But
that is not for them to decide.  All we have to decide is what to do
with the time that is given us."