Ainsi parlait guran :
[..]
> I give up
> guran
Don't :-) I think you have the same problem as me, and i still didn't managed
to fix it. Exact symptoms are:
- "/dev/dsp doesn't exit" error message when entering a new KDE session
- fixed by restarting alsa & artsd
- devfs box

I already submitted this problem to the list also, and it seems to be linked
to devfsd management of links state. Andrew and Fabrice have suggested me to
clean /lib/dev-state before any upgrade of kernel/devfsd/initiscript package,
but that is not enough. I cleaned /lib/dev-state before rebooting into new
kernel, but problem still there.

Looking into log, i found a maybe-related error message:
devfsd[68] error calling "symlink" in "GLOBAL"

packages installed :
initscripts-6.4.2-16mdk
kernel-source-1-1mdk ?!
devfsd 1.3.22-3mdk