On Sun, 2002-01-27 at 15:50, Marcel Pol wrote:
> On Sun, 27 Jan 2002 11:58:58 +0100
> Alexander Feigl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Hi!
> >
> > I have problems with printing at the moment using cups-gimpprint from Cooker
> > and a Canon BJC 6000 printer. I updated about Wednesday last week.
> >
> > The printout seems to have double width or even more - therefore only a part
> > of the printout fits onto the paper. The height of the printout seems to be
> > correct.
>
> I have another problem, or is it the same? Printing from a gnome
> program a portrait print comes out in landscape, with the margins and
> so all wrong.
> Printing from kde is just fine.
>
> I have an Epson Color 670.
> Using cups and foomatic.

ditto. if i experiment with a driver that was meant for anther printer
because i'm trying to get a said feature working with my HL-1240 laser
printer, it'll do this as well.

switching back to the more compatable HP Laserjet II Series solves teh
problem.

you might want to specify which driver your trying to use as well as the
type of printer your using, as this is usually a scenario with using an
inappropriate driver(?)

-roger