Borsenkow Andrej writes:

>> uninett only allows 100 users now... any hints where to turn (rsync)?
>>

> sunet works.
>
> Beware it has habit of removing half of your files without replacing
> them with new. Better run rsync without --delete

Thanks.

I have had less problems with uninett though..., this morning I rsync every
hour. I will see when I get home if I had any luck sneaking in.

But, other than uninett and sunet, are there any others in Europe? Or a fast
one elsewhere?

It has to be consistant and have to up to date.

sunet is up to date once a day I think, and uninett seems to allways be up
to date.

 --
Kindest regards // Oden Eriksson
Deserve-IT Networks/HFE Systems