It's in their glibc SRPM.  If you rebuild it, it
compiles against Mandrake's kernel-headers package,
rather than what is in /usr/include (which could be
Mandrake's kernel-headers package, and should be on
Mandrake's build machine).  For the sysadmin this is
an annoyance because it doesn't let your rebuild
Mandrake's glibc SRPM against different kernel
headers.

For Mandrake (you complain about wasted time and
limited money) it's bad because they have to rebuild
glibc every time they update the kernel (at least if
the update affects the headers) by regenerating the
kernel-headers bzball and rebuilding the RPMs.  It's a
waste of time for them.  It'd be better to go back to
how it was before where the kernel SRPM makes the
kernel-headers package, which would simplify things
for you Mandrake packagers.

--- Borsenkow Andrej <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>