Using KDE 2.2.2 from the announcement, or from Cooker, if you click the
Floppy icon on the desktop it opens some URL to realnames (yuck!) which is
obviously not what it's supposed to do, then it says unsupported action
listDir.  Then, even though the floppy is successfully mounted, you
right-click the Floppy icon, and it still says Mount, not Unmount, there's no
GUI way possible to unmount it.

Now I don't use floppies this way, I just use mount and umount in a terminal.
 But my sister and parents use the Floppy icon, so it's a rather big problem
that this doesn't work.  It did in KDE1 in MDK 6.1 and 7.1.  I sincerely hope
this will be fixed by 8.2