--- David BAUDENS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It is already fixed. Same for detection of all
> CD-ROM/floppy/Zip drives
> you can have in you computer. But it needs some
> tests and with Linux
> Expo I had no time to do them previous week. It will
> be uploaded this
> week.

Cool!  Hope you enjoyed the Expo.  Is that the static
detection during the install that detects what devices
you have and puts the proper icons on your desktop?
Or is that a Mac-like devfsd-aided dynamic detection
that puts an icon on your desktop when you insert a
floppy or CDROM (I thought 8.1 was going to be able to
do that)?  Either way, keep up the good work :o)