Ainsi parlait Guillaume Cottenceau :
> Han <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > Ok it is better to light a candle then to curse the darkness. Hereby I
> > want to offer Guillaume an account on my pc so he can prepare his
> > package for porting to the other platforms.
>
> Well I'm preparing the 0.9.2 release and making sure that it
> builds ok on Mandrake PPC 8.0, so it should avoid most problems.
> And of course I've changed to the $(MAKE) thingy, thanks Nick.
I've found one bug :-)
In key selection menu, user 2 is asked first, whereas it is actually user 1
key that get affected.
And you should remove the backdoor: making any player whose name is
"guillaume" having automatically the highest score is a bit too much visible
;-)
--
Guillaume Rousse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
GPG key http://lis.snv.jussieu.fr/~rousse/gpgkey.html