This email is subject to the disclaimer set out below

I say go for it ! I want 3D for my Rage Mobility Pro which has been absent
since it appeared in 3.3.6 !

Owen

> From: Brian J. Murrell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: [Cooker] Re: Re: Ogle / Gatos ATI drivers.
> Date: 06 Feb 2002 01:28:45 -0500
>
> On Tue, Feb 05, 2002 at 10:16:33PM -0800, Spencer wrote:
> > Can they be added?
>
> I guess that's a question for Etienne Faure <etienne at mandrakesoft.com>
> and/or Frederic Lepied <flepied at mandrakesoft.com>.
>
> What say folks?  The Gatos ati.2 driver(s) are _much_ better than
> XFree86 4.2.0's native driver for cards that can benefit from it.  Can
> you say "XVideo" for starters?
>
> b.

THIS E-MAIL MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR LEGALLY PRIVILEGED. IF
YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, PLEASE DO NOT READ IT, DELETE IT IMMEDIATELY AND
INFORM CAMBRIDGE POSITIONING SYSTEMS LIMITED BY TELEPHONING +44 (0)1223 326900.

own virus checks on all parts of it.

Cambridge Positioning Systems Limited, 62-64 Hills Road, Cambridge, CB2 1LA, is
registered in England under company number 2808344.