I couldn't get it to run...
Here's the problem...

[SDL Init] libpng warning: Application was compiled with png.h from
libpng-1.0.12
libpng warning: Application  is running with png.c from libpng-1.2.0
libpng error: Incompatible libpng version in application and library
Fatal signal: Segmentation Fault (SDL Parachute Deployed)

I would love to be able to run it, as my wife is SERIOUSLY hooked on snood...
and if I could ween her from snood, I could ween her from windows.  :-)