Hi, I can't get to work my TNT2 graphic card with the NVIDIA driver
(2313 version) with my cooker box.
I've rebuilt them from the SRPM provided on nvidia's download page.
They install correctly with urpmi and I can see NVdriver when doing a
lsmod.

But when I want to launch X with the startx command, it doesn't switch
to X and goes back to console.
The  end of the log message is :

(**) NVIDIA(0): Option "NvAGP" "3"
(**) NVIDIA(0): Use of any AGP requested (try AGPGART, then try
NVIDIA's AGP)
(--) NVIDIA(0): Linear framebuffer at 0xCA000000
(--) NVIDIA(0): MMIO registers at 0xCE000000
(EE) NVIDIA(0): Failed to initialize the NVdriver kernel module!
(EE) NVIDIA(0):  *** Aborting ***
(II) UnloadModule: "nvidia"
(II) UnloadModule: "vgahw"
(II) Unloading /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/libvgahw.a
(EE) Screen(s) found, but none have a usable configuration.

Fatal server error:
no screens found

I don't quite understand this message because the only difference in
XFreeconfig-4 file is the replacement of th "nv" driver by "nvidia" and
the 'Load "glx"' and I run X flawlessly with the standard configuration.

Does one of you have any ideas on whats going on?

info :
2.4.17-16mdk kernel
Mandrake Linux Cooker-i586 20020209 18:33
Elsa Erazor 3 pro
k7s5a mobo
Duron 1 Ghz cpu
384 Mo SDRAM