»David Walluck« sagte am 2002-02-12 um 12:55:15 -0500 :
> Also the GTK+ and GNOME vesions are seriously broken. More annoying
> though is the input box of the Search dialog should get focus (you
> shouldn't need to use the mouse just to type in a search). That should

Uh?  In the GTK+ and GNOME version of XEmacs, the search dialog doesn't
even draw correctly for me!  It just keeps on refreshing and there's no
way at all for me to quit the dialog let alone to type anything there.

You seem to be rather lucky...

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote:   http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)