--- Stephane Gourichon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://www.google.com/search?q=autorelogin%20security)

> IMO, this should be turned off by default!
> (AutoReLogin=false in kdmrc)

or maybe made a bit smarter, such as if password
authentication is checked in Xscreensaver then when it
autorelogins the Xsceensaver is automatically
activated. Or maybe send it to the screensaver
automatically regardless.

> Perhaps, after disabling it by default, Mandrake may
> consider turning
> the default back to "on" in low security levels
> and/or if autologin is
> set to true.
>
> (I don't know, if it is fixed in 8.2, and I can't
> test now.)
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Stéphane Gourichon - Labo. d'Informatique de Paris 6
> - AnimatLab
> http://animatlab.lip6.fr - philo du dimanche
> http://amphi-gouri.org/
>
> "Bonjour, je suis qu'une phrase entre guillemets
> dans une signature,
> mais si vous me recopiez dans votre signature
> automatique d'e-mail,
> alors je pourrai continuer à me reproduire comme un
> virus. Merci !"

=====
SI Reasoning
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president or that we are to stand
by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally
treasonable to the American public."
Theodore Roosevelt