Kaixo!

On Thu, Feb 14, 2002 at 03:24:29PM +0300, Borsenkow Andrej wrote:

> I tried Ayo theme. Good! Folks you make terrific job, thank you!
> Pablo, it may be used as occasion to make status messages offset
> variable (you remember, in Russian translation many messages are too
> long and status overwrites part of message). It can be made depending on
> image width that is defined in cfg.

and screen size/resolution.

The variable is RES_COL in /etc/sysconfig/init

I don't know if it's used for graphical boots (eg: aurora and the like).

Maybe it could also be increased a bit. A typical text screen is 80 columns
wide, and the widest of all the status strings is the Swedish translation,
that makes, the [ ] included, 14 chars.
So, setting RES_COL to 65 would still be ok and allow a bit more space
for text messages.

--
Ki ça vos våye bén,
Pablo Saratxaga