I suggest that each of the Mandrake tools have a small change in their
naming layout for the directory listing, and for other reasons.

The way it is right now, each of the tools are laid out in their name
just a little different, which makes it hard to easily spot a Mandrake
Tool. And sometimes one may not even know a certain tool is available
for a given purpose.  This is especially true since not all Mandrake
tools are being installed in the Mandrake Control Center, which is
something else I can't really figure out.  All Mandrake tools should be
in the Mandrake Control Center, IMHO.

An example of the different ways the Mandrake tools are named: some have
drak, others drake, others mdk in their name.  And sometimes these
pieces will be in the front of the name, others at the end.

I suggest they all start with mdk, then the name, such as:

transfugdrake would be: mdktransfuge
drakconf would be: mdkconf, or maybe: mdkctrlcntr
drakfirsttime would be: mdkfirsttime
We already have: mdkonline

And so on...

I believe this would make a whole lot more since to all of us, but
especially to the newcomers to Mandrake.  This would also follow the
three character mdk in the last part of the name, which ties all the
Mandrake stuff together nicely.

Any other thoughts on this?