Fantastic idea.   I always wondered why there were naming discrepancies
with the mdk configuration tools.  And I also agree that ALL mandrake
configuration tools should be in MCC.  It would make it so much easier,
especially since some tools are redundant within the KDE/Gnome setup
tools.  One central place where all the tools needed to administer your
system are located is a great idea.  Then no more sndconfig in a
terminal etc... It is sometimes hard to recall all of the tools
available within Mandrake itself and this would go a long way in solving
this problem.

Regards,

Jason