On Mon, Feb 25, 2002 at 03:51:11PM +0100, Olivier Villin wrote:
> Hi,
> i recently install B3 on three different machine. I selected French
> (LANG and keyboard)
> and i have no euro symbol under KDE or GNOME.
> When i pressed ALT-GR E, i obtain  "?".
> I tried to modify kde and kword configuration but nothing can do the trick.
> The symbol is ok on Beta 2 (except inside a terminal).
> It is stange because emacs has no problem to display it.
> Nobody as reported it yet, so is it only for me ?

WRONG, I reported this problem.
I did not look closer, I think it's a mapping problem in KDE (I have no
problems at all in GNOME with ALT-GR E, but I'm using german locale.
Did you also test emacs, or other non-gnome/kde apps ? (xterm of course
doesn't work, as it still uses unicode encoding).

Regards,

Reinhard Katzmann
--
Software-Engineer, Developer for Embedded Devices
Project: Pertergrin, a role playing game system