On Tuesday 26 February 2002 07:38, you wrote:
-> On Mon, 25 Feb 2002 23:42:40 +0100
-> Keld Jørn Simonsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
->
-> > beta3: i have 2 cdroms om my stationary, a dvd and a cd-rw
-> > none are now in fstab... Should they?
-> > I have installed beta3 from fresh, where I had
-> > a problem with printers and X, and then I upgraded it.
-> > Could it be the first install not completing?
-> >
->
->
-> Beware!
-> The Gremlins are spreading!
->
-> See my post from Mon a.m. 'Gremlins are real'.
->
-> On a B3 upgraded to current all removable drives went missing from fstab
-> and I had to recreate for all.
->
-> Unless others have simply not reported ours are the only systems to have
 been so affected. ->
->
->     Charles
->
->
->
->
->
->
Nop.. you're not alone... Have a cdrom and a dvd, no one was added to fstab
and lilo got problems adding  /dev/fd0 it was displaying an error.

Used LILO from a previous install and it works.