First thing I noticed is the numbering. OpenOffice.org has recently
approved a proposal to call the first stable release of OpenOffice.org
(more or less coinciding with Star Office 6.0) 1.0. Thus, you may want
to number ot 0.641 (to retain the build number).

Buchan

Gwenole Beauchesne wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Feb 2002, Joerg Skottke wrote:
>

>>... and third is: Please don't bundle that thing untested.
>>

> Were you talking about the ongoing/development OO642B or the OO641C I
> built into contribs?
>
> As usual, if you know any useful patches that could go into oo641c, please
> don't hesitate.
>
> Bye,
> Gwenole.

Cellphone * Work            +27 82 472 2231 * +27 21 8828820x202
GPG Key                       http://ranger.dnsalias.com/gpg.key