Le Jeudi 28 Février 2002 12:59, Guillaume Cottenceau a écrit :

> if you're root, you can do many things leading to a situation
> where you can't boot, because you may set things up a very
> illogical way.

Guillaume,

1. The machine is not destroyed in the situation I describe. It is perfectly
functionnal but rc.sysinit will NOT ALLOW the user to boot it. This is the
point I am trying to be understood here.

2. For all other points, I perfectly agree with you that it is not the
responsability of init scripts to deal with user problems

3. can someone responsible of the initscripts tell us his point of view ?

4. Prends un dany, ca ira mieux ;)

Pascal