On Sat, Mar 02, 2002 at 10:51:30PM +0000, richard bown alleged:
> On Sat, 2002-03-02 at 22:23, Garrick Staples wrote:
> > Um, 'chkconfig iptables off'?  rpm -e msec?
> >
> > Or, disable firewalling in the control center (it's under security)?
> >

> No Garrick , I prefer to manually flush iptables, then just to make sure
> bastill-netfilter stop
> that opens it up like a barn door.
> all this martian rubbish was not on 8.1 which worked
>
> regards richard

Did you change the policies after flushing the tables?  Or perhaps
editing the bastille config file and setting things the way you want?

As long as we're just debugging this beta OS... humor me and just
disable the firewalling... see if that does what you want.  Then maybe
provide the list with your findings, suggest some changes, etc.  But please
leave the rants at the door. thx.