On 03 Mar 2002 15:14:28 -0500
Frederic Lepied <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hoyt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> > > The OpenOffice.org RPM is now replaced by the real OpenOffice.org.641
> > > and when one installs it, OpenOffice.org gets really installed. This RPM
> > > was uploaded some days ago. Try another mirror if yours didn't catch it.
> > >
> > >     Till
> >

> > Anyone notice that WP8 no longer works in Mandrake 8.2?
>
> Yes I just got a report about that but I haven't got any message or
> trace about what is going wrong. Someone has more info about that ?

As I stated in another post I can get WP8 to install using the graphical installation
and can even run xwpdraw but xwp segfaults with no other error output.

BUT WP8 will not even install if you use the ld.so1 rpm from cooker.
I had to use a RH ld.so rpm.

I am not a coder but one big difference in ld.so and ld.so1 is that ld.so overwrites
ldconfig and ld.so1 does not.

    Charles