Alexander Skwar wrote:

> »Felix Miata« sagte am 2002-02-27 um 10:41:16 -0500 :

> > I don't even think about online banking anyway. I'm not going to pay
> > them extra fees in order to save them money, particularly if I'm going

> Pay them extra fees?  Uh?  You mean, you've gotta pay for saving them
> money?

That's the way it works here, at least for normal banks with local
branches. With them at least you pay extra for the privilege of online
banking, even though you save them money using it. They want to have
their cake and eat it too. Maybe the online-only banks don't charge
extra.

--
"And we know that all things work together for good to them that
love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose."

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://mrmazda.members.atlantic.net/