On Thu Feb 28  1:12 +0800, Leon Brooks wrote:
> On Thursday 28 February 2002 00:13, Buchan Milne wrote:
>
> >> Well... one of my machine rooms has a flying-pig mobile hanging in it.
> >> Does that count? (-:
>
> > I think you will have to wait for snow to come to Oz, get some skis, and
> > get buy some horns, your "down under" enough to qualify for the rest
> > then ...
>
> We have indeed had snow in Albany before, and in December even. Who knows? It
> may be possible.

The question is: is your community's attitude towards snow removal the
Atlanta attitude: "If God put it there, God can take it away." ?

I was once in Washington, DC for a meeting when a snowstorm came up.
Half the people were terrified of driving in one inch of snow.  I would
bet people $20 I could get their car out of the lot.  I made a couple
hundred that afternoon...  One more reason to be thankful I'm a New
Englander...

--
Levi Ramsey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

When it comes down to desperation,
You make the best of your situation.
Linux 2.4.17-20mdk
 12:01pm  up 1 day, 21:43, 16 users,  load average: 0.09, 0.05, 0.01