> Hi there,
>
> what do you mean it gets stuck ? Of course, retreiving the infos will take
> some time ... patcience, Luke :)

It never comes back.  Netscape times out on the connection
waiting for the script to finish.  I've even run the perl
script that goes looking for the interfaces by hand and it
remains quiet.

> you can eventually display in the same time on the firewall console the
> logs with tail -f /var/log/httpd-naat/httpd-naat.error_log

I will try that when I get home.  Is the symlink for
httpd-naat fixed yet?

One other item.  For some reason the restricted site
functionality in squid ( ~8.2 beta2, prior to the shorewall
change ) doesn't seem to be working....

-randy