8.2 beta4, updated to cooker.

When installing truetype fonts, drakfont complains about ttmkfdir missing.
The program is of course in the freetype-tools package which does not get
installed by default.
Here's the standard error from drakfont when I tried to install
ArialUnicode.TTF. Note the 4th line:

mv: missing file argument
Try `mv --help' for more information.
cp: cannot stat `*.ttf': No such file or directory
sh: /usr/sbin/ttmkfdir: No such file or directory

I would expect this to explain why my
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/drakfont/ttf/fonts.dir file was empty after I had
imported my Windows fonts.

Installing freetype-tools removed the error message and then
/usr/X11R6/lib/fonts/drakfont/ttf/fonts.dir was created.

Narfi.