Leon Brooks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> 6. [Guillame please note] even patches and stuff which seem irrelevant
>    to the majority, such as the LVM-on-/ one recently discussed, may
>    be useful to *someone*, and so their posting should be encouraged
>    for that reason alone; and

so what? first, "pretending something doesn't necessarily make
you right". second, I never told the opposite on LVM-on-/, the
point is that when something is irrelevant to the majority and
need large modifications and/or important drawbacks for the
majority, it is rejected (by me at least).

[...]

> 8. Who made you list moderator?

he's not moderating you, he's explaining what he thinks, and as a
top contributor of cooker he has 100% rights to do so in that
way.

--
Guillaume Cottenceau - http://www.frozen-bubble.org/