Wow Leon, I couldn't have said it better. Excellent!!

I think we should all remember that we were all newbies at one time.
  And we should also remember that not all of us are developers, but want
to help by beta testing, and thereby submitting reports of what we see.
  And of course wouldn't mind passing along more info to a patient
Mandrakesoft developer when asked, and we are given the commands to get
that information.

--Bill

=======