Hi,

IpSo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>I've been using APT-GET with cooker since the beginning of the year, and its
>worked exceptionally well up until now. When I run APT-GET UPDATE I get the
>follow errors:
>
>WARNING: 'pilot-link' has 2 packages with same version but different
>dependencies. That usually means a packaging bug.

Not an error, a warning ;)

>That error repeats itself 186 times with the following packages:

[...]

some warnings.

>I've tried this on two different computers, using rpmfind.net and sunsite.uio.no
>as sources. I assume this has been done intentionally? Are there any official or
>unofficial plans to support APT-GET for RPMs?

Basicaly this means that somewhere there are packages with the same name, version,
epoch and releases but they are not the same.

e.g. a recompiled package.

I am not too sure, but I thing apt uses md5 to make sure a package is the same,
so a recompiled package will have a different md5 and therefore will cause this
errors.

You either have too many repositories (incompatible ones) in your source.list
or you have this packages installed on your system and the ones on the repository
are the same name,epoch,version,release, but not the same md5.

So, what is on your sources.list?

[]'s
Raul Dias