Quoting Raul Dias <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> I am not too sure, but I thing apt uses md5 to make sure a package is the
> same,
> so a recompiled package will have a different md5 and therefore will cause
> this
> errors.
>
> You either have too many repositories (incompatible ones) in your
> source.list
> or you have this packages installed on your system and the ones on the
> repository
> are the same name,epoch,version,release, but not the same md5.
>

> So, what is on your sources.list?

I maintain my own source. I rsync from rpmfind.net first (its faster) then from
one of the main cooker mirrors, sunsite.uio.no. I then use:

genbasedir --topdir=/packages/mandrake-devel/cooker/i586/ Mandrake cooker

I get the same problems with just a single source.

The reason I do all of this of course is because the package lists on these
mirrors don't seem to be up to date at all.

This used to work fine, about 2 weeks ago.

IpSo