I was thinking from a newbies perspective. When a
newbie hits the help button and nothing pops up, they
assume that help is broken, when actually it is
because netscape does not exist. I had this happen to
me today when testing an accounting program on a new
install. I thought that help was broken until I tried
it on my laptop wich still has netscape installed and
then watched as netscape popped up with the help file.

I could find no place on the program to change
browsers.

=====