richard bown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Oh well it appears that mandrake and their developers are not in
> harnmony, mandrake publish for beta testers, yet the developers dont
> want to know when something dos'nt work.

? I don't think so.. We are here and on bugzilla and on
mandrakeforum to read about bugs and try to fix them whenever
possible.

> This list is a private club, which membership is to be able to write 10
> pages of C in a morning before breakfast.

No..

> I'm dismayed at the attitude that servers dont matter and all thats
> wanted is a desktop that flies.. if you want just a desktop use
> winblows, the OS is crap but the desktop's OK.

On the contrary, we've been very involved in servers &
stabilization for server use recently, we've even merged the snf
stuff into cooker.

--
Guillaume Cottenceau - http://www.frozen-bubble.org/