Borsenkow Andrej <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> 1. default wget config is /etc/wgetrc not /usr/lib/wgetrc
>
> 2. proxy user/passwd are proxy_user and proxy_passwd not
> http_user/http_passwd. OTOH I am not sure if it is correct to specify
> them in system-wide file. Proxt user/pass usually are associated with
> individual user not with system.
>
> 3. default FTP URL for FTP proxy (ftp://ftp.proxy.com/) is misleading
> because wget does not support FTP proxy (at least did not last time I
> checked).
>
> 4. Where should it go? I'd expect into network & internet

I have rewritten drakproxy o a very simple proxy editor, visible from the
control-center (network), in next drakxtools. The proxy setting is simple, no
passwd settings. If you know something about advanced proxy settings, could you
send me (and/or pixel) what you would see in such a tool and how to configure
it? thanks :)

> Thank you for fixing i18n and good splash screen

splash screen will only appear in themes, it doesn't look enough mandrake-ish

anyway, you're welcome, splash screen is from a gfx from jimmac reworked from
tigert, icons from jimmac, background from ln, and text from alien logo
script-fu. Ok, maybe the vertical black line is entirely from me :)

--
dam's