On Fri, 8 Mar 2002, H. Narfi Stefansson wrote:

> Critial point in setup: I'm using anti-aliasing in KDE

I get the same problem, regardless if I use anti-aliasing or not.

I have a directory (~/fonts) that contain a lot of ttf fonts, mostly the
classics verdana, tahoma, courier new, etc. I added that directory in
drakfont and told it to "install list". Everything seemed to proceed
nicely with no errors.

After exiting drakfont I looked for the fonts in KWord and KControl. They
were nowhere to be found. I tried without anti-aliasing, I tried with
anti-aliasing and although different fonts appeared, the ones I installed
with drakfont never showed up.

This was with a Cooker from today.

Regards,
Mattias