On Saturday 09 March 2002 09:37 am, Yves Duret wrote:
> Keld Jørn Simonsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > > yep, you need to load the needed modules *before* this init
> > > script
> > Is that enough? I am loading the modules via /etc/module.conf
> > and still I get the /etc/sensors.conf missing error.
> > What can I do?

> /etc/modules.conf is for configuring modules (option, alias)
> use /etc/modules wich is responsible to load module eraly at boot
> time (before init) for examples i have in my /etc/modules:
> # yves
> # I2C adapter drivers
> modprobe i2c-i801
> # I2C chip drivers
> modprobe w83781d
> adapt it for your chip driver of course

     I really appreciate this thread.  I had the proper entries in
rc.local and modules.conf, as 'sensors-detect' specified. But for
months now (lm_sensors 2.6.x), while 'sensors' worked properly, I had
that   "Make sure that you have done "modprobe i2c-proc"
 Error loading -4 ... /etc/sensor.conf"   error on boot.

 Simply adding,   i2c-proc  ,to /etc/modules fixed it.  Thanks
--
    Tom Brinkman                       Corpus Christi, Texas