Tomorrow we will be in deep freeze.

That's mean that no package upload will be allowed
except for severe showstoppers.

RC1 contains 2 important pbs that are now nearly fixed,
symlinks are broken on CDs with supermount enable (fixed in
the latest cooker kernel), and USB hub device detection (especially
for printers) is non 100% functional (removing /usr/sbin/usbmodules
fix the pb).

For this last week of testing, we will concentrate on really
important bugs, letting other ones to be corrected in 8.2 updates.

I have some concerns about the soft on CD1, everyone want its
program to be on CD1, as a consequence some other more important
may be rejected to CD2, if you think that crucial package for any
installation are on CD2, whine.

Questions?

--
Warly