[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>On Mon, Mar 11, 2002 at 03:16:33PM +0100, Stephane Gourichon alleged:
>> *also, msec fiddles with kdm display of users icons. kfm offers at
>> least: "none", "selected", or "all". msec forces it to "all" or "none".
>> In our case, each station is in a team, display about 10 users, not the
>> 100+ users of the whole lab!
>This is also fun with a 60,000 user NIS passwd map.  Thx msec for
>constantly reverting my settings =P

Well, this can be fixed, although it would be nice for msec not to enforce the user
list (ok, so we only have 100 users in LDAP):

Put the attached file in /etc/security/msec

Also, see man mseclib (I think, running 8.1 ..)

This is now part of our standard configuration rpm (for lack of a better method of
config at this stage) ...

Buchan