The other issue with Mozilla, is that an upgrade normally breaks
Nautilus. I think most would agree that messing with nautilus while
we're in RC is not a good idea.

Nevertheless, I will probably put together a mozilla rpm for myself, and
post a url for the brave later ...

Buchan

Frédéric Crozat wrote:
> Le Tue, 12 Mar 2002 05:37:14 +0100, Bryan Paxton a écrit :
>

>>http://mozilla.org/releases/mozilla0.9.9/
>>
>>It's xmas for me every time a mozilla release rolls out : )
>>
>> Anyway, to the point...
>>
>>In a freeze? Yes, but this is a critical update. This release aside from
>>tuning and enabling some nice features, fixes SEVERAL bugs. The most
>>important to any user:
>>
>>Linux: Flash may crash with exported X display. (Bug 58937)
>>
>>Linux: On Linux, there may be problems with ESD Audio and Flash. (Bugs
>>85772)
>>

> These bugs are OPEN !!! They are known ISSSUES !!
>
> Meaning, they are NOT fixed.. (not even on 1-0 branch..)
>
> --
> Frédéric Crozat
> MandrakeSoft

Cellphone * Work            +27 82 472 2231 * +27 21 8828820x202
GPG Key                       http://ranger.dnsalias.com/gpg.key